I found these at the HungryRabbit.com, they sound amazing, enjoy…
1 cups dried cranberries
1/4 cup brandy or rum
12 tablespoons (6 ounces/1-1/2 stick) unsalted butter
1 cups ( 5 ounces) all-purpose flour
2 cups (6 ounces) old-fashioned oatmeal
1/4 cup (2 ounces) packed dark-brown sugar
1/2 cup (1-3/4 ounces) walnut pieces, toasted chopped
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon fine sea salt
1teaspoon pure vanilla extract
1-1/2 cups (6 ounces) fresh or frozen cranberries
2 tablespoons grade B maple syrup
1 teaspoon lemon zest, freshly grated
1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1. Combine dried cranberries and brandy, stir to combine and let soak for 30 minutes.
2. In a saucepan over medium heat, cook butter until golden brown, about 5-8 minutes; remove from heat.
3. Adjust oven rack to middle position and heat oven to 350℉. Spray an 8 x 8 inch baking pan with cooking spray, set aside.
4. In a large bowl, add oatmeal, flour, sugar, walnuts, baking soda, and salt; stir to combine. Add brown butter and vanilla and stir to incorporate; set aside.
5. In a small saucepan, combine dried cranberries and it’s soaking liquid, fresh cranberries, maple syrup, lemon zest, and cinnamon. Bring to a simmer over medium heat, press down on fresh cranberries with rubber spatula until they have broken down. Cook until mixture has thickened, remove from heat. Let cool slightly.
6. Spread half the batter to the prepared baking pan and press down firmly to form an even layer. Spread cranberry mixture on top evenly. Top with remaining batter, pressing down to form an even layer.
7. Bake in oven until golden brown on top, 40 – 45 minutes. Let cool completely before cutting into 2-inch squares. Store in airtight container for up to 4 days.