Fresh baked cookies straight out of the oven, I can taste them now. Only 4 ingredients needed to make these delicious crispy, nutty, sweet cookies. Almond flour, creamy lite organic peanut butter, pure maple syrup and to roll these little gems in: organic coconut palm sugar. Sounds good enough to eat raw doesn’t it?
Many thanks to Brandi over at The Healthy Flavor for this easy tasty recipe.
- Simple Shortbread Cookies (Gluten Free/ Dairy Free/ Egg Free/ Refined Sugar Free) (sandisallergyfreerecipes.net)
- Peanut Butter Cookies (simplyrealhealthblog.com)
- Chewy Chocolate and Peanut Butter Cookies (wholesome-cook.com)
- What’s for dessert? Gluten-free/vegan peanut butter chocolate chunk cookies! (cookiingmonster.wordpress.com)
- Gluten & Dairy Free Chewy Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookies (kleiosgreasyspoon.wordpress.com)
- Why Peanut Butter Goes With Everything (franniebobanie.wordpress.com)